Builders Risk

What is Builder's Risk insurance?

If you're a commercial property owner, homebuilder, or building a structure, you could have substantial exposure during the construction phase of a project. Builder's Risk insurance can provide you coverage for your buildings or structures while they are under construction.

What does Builder's Risk cover?

During construction, fire, wind, theft or vandalism could result in damages and losses that severely impact your bottom line. Builder's Risk provides coverage for:

  • Buildings or structures under construction, including temporary buildings, fencing, scaffolding, retaining walls and more.
  • Help pay for equipment breakdown repairs or replacement of damaged covered equipment.
  • Damaged or stolen materials and supplies used to build the structure.


Interested in learning more or getting the ball rolling? Our agents will be very happy to speak with you, no matter where you are located. Contact our Team today, or fill out the quote form on this page to get our partnership started. Let’s not let another day pass without your business having the coverage it needs!

Get Started!
  • For more information about our insurance services, contact us using the form below.

American Insurance Partners


Click on the links below to learn more about our insurance products: